On behalf of our customer, Danske Commodities in Aarhus we are looking for highly skilled .NET developers.
You will become an integral part of Danske Commodities development team and contribute directly to the success of their business. They work for a very high standard and they constantly strive to better their craftsmanship and professionalism.
The energy market evolves rapidly and as one of the largest short-term energy trading companies in Europe, so does Danske Commodities business. It is a complex and exciting domain. You will be part of one of their Business units and will be very close the vibrant environment where you will contribute directly to the Green transition. You will experience a trading floor first hand and will spar closely with traders and analysts.
You will, among other things, take part in developing cutting edge automated trading systems which will nurture your curiosity and set your skills to test.
You will experience how a modern technology stack and continuous deployment setup paves the way for efficiently adding business value every day. You will work with microservices, asynchronous messaging and distributed systems using best practice development methodologies and they expect you to thrive with the opportunity to take on challenges.
This also means you will see the systems you develop in use every day and take part in a truly agile development cycle.
- Developing world-class software in an engaging and complex domain
- Participating in full project cycles, from inception to delivery, using agile practices
- Engaging their business to ensure outstanding solutions
- Ensuring a coherent application architecture and standard
- A PhD., MSc. or BSc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- At least 3-5 years of experience with system development
- Experienced in C#. If you have knowledge a of Java, Python, Angular, .Net Core and/or Blazor it will be an advantage
- You also possess a natural interest for the tech-stack
- Keen interest in software design and architecture
- Knowledge about or interest in DDD
- Good foundation in OO principles
- Experience building distributed systems
- Passionate about software development
- Want to learn, explore and share knowledge with other passionate developers
- Want to develop yourself professionally and personally
- A keen interest in technology
- Not afraid to show the tecnical way
- Enjoy working closely with business stakeholders
- Curious and open minded
Danske Commodities offer
- Professional and personal challenges in a young international environment
- Modern technology stack and best in class development practices
- Highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- A dynamic organization with room and incentive to take on responsibility
- A successful company that knows how to celebrate
You can learn more about IT and meet a couple of your 80 new colleagues in Danske Commodities at https://danskecommodities.com/careers/IT
About Danske Commodities
In 2018, Danske Commodities lived up to the company creed 'Challenge. Compete. Repeat.' by repeating another record year and exceeding the 2017 EBIT by 28% at an impressive EUR 72 million in 2018. More than 300 employees contributed to this.
When you join Danske Commodities, you become part of a flat organization in a modern, fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment, where 74% of the employees hold a Master's Degree or higher.
You will work with the best traders, business developers, number crunchers, strategic ninjas and IT-specialists, who are all passionate about their jobs and walk the extra mile to help each other succeed.
At Danske Commodities you will meet a flexible workplace that always strives to accommodate the employees and their work-life balance. They have been named one of Denmark’s best workplaces for several reasons.