For our Client, Alfa Laval Kolding A/S, we are looking for an IT Site Lead. In this proactive and outgoing role, you will have strong connections with both business and IT.
You will be responsible for a team of 6, and together with IT Site Leads in their other Danish locations with the goal to improve IT and business communication, collaboration, and value delivery across all sites in Denmark. The main focus will be to drive the implementation of technology solutions that improve business efficiency while meeting corporate standards.
To be successful in this role, you are technology savvy and demonstrate strong problem-solving and project management skills. You will thrive in this role if you like to drive activities and work with cross-functional teams to reach your common goals.
- Assuring that all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, standards, codes, and regulations
- Drive/coordinate, participate, engage, create action plans, and follow up in the following main areas;
- IT Compliance, Security and GDPR
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Local and global IT projects
- Understand IT standards and security policies at a high level
- Integrate business strategies and trends in technology to deliver value
- Advocate for standard solutions when relevant and coordinate with central resources as needed for implementation
- Working with the development and support of the site’s business-critical IT solutions
- Facilitate use of central IT competence and guidance where needed. Networking with IT Site Leads in DK and central IT resources
- Ability to create/maintain credibility with business
- Business acumen and understanding of processes
- Ability to influence and break through silos with and across the organization
- Be able to influence others using personal rather than positional power
- Accept ownership and be flexible
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Experienced leader at a management level and able to oversee both development and infrastructure teams
About Alfa Laval
"At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with curious minds. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse and inclusive workplace based on care and empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every day."
Read more about Alfa Laval her: https://www.alfalaval.dk