Digital Expansion Manager and Product Owner, based out of Denmark or Sweden
Do you have a passion for digitization and improving customer experience? Do you want to be part of a digital transformation of the #1 player in European Healthcare? On behalf of our client Mediq we are looking for an individual to help build the digital expansion and to bring our European digital platform to the Nordics.
What are you going to do?
This role will lead the expansion of our European digital Ecom. platforms into the Nordics markets, building strong relationships with the commercial functions to understand their needs, the market reality and translate that into a strong product backlog. You will own the backlog prioritization to ensure we bring the features to the market then act as a strong partner for the development and deployment to drive customer onboarding & transformation of our business
You will work closely with both the central Digital, IT & transformation teams as well as the sales, marketing and category management departments of the Nordics business and of course our customers and partners.
You will have the opportunity to work with and impact both our B2B (Serving customers & prescribers) as well as B2C (both prescription services, i.e nutrition & E-Retail) products and offering.
What do you bring?
You are a passionate digital advocate, able to balance an understanding of the commercial business, our customer needs, and have proven ability to translate this complexity into the development high performance digital products that meet customer & business needs.
You can build strong internal & external relationships to create win-win solutions while having the confidence to challenge when the business process needs to also evolve with digital evolution & onboarding.
You are a high-performance individual and self-starter able to bring together relevant data and use this to drive the right actions & shape your strategy.
Furthermore, you have:
- A completed relevant education, preferably in a technical and or commercial direction.
- A proven experience in the digital ‘sphere; with Knowledge of and experience with the development of e-commerce and digital customer solutions.
- Several years of relevant work experience as an e-Business Specialist / Product Owner/driving change within a digital environment.
- Experience in influencing or managing teams consisting of technical and non-technical roles.
- Experience with scrum & agile project management, switching with stakeholders, knowledge and insight into new forms of communication and trends in the field of e-Business.
- Local language – Danish/Swedish & English as minimum
- An off-the-beaten-track mentality and out-of-the-box thinking to come up with innovative solutions.
- Preferably experience in healthcare and web development projects.
- Willingness to travel