Do you thrive in a changing environment where you can make a difference and are able to grow with the company?
Lineage Logistics are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to strengthen their Field Service in the Nordics. You will be part of a local team in Denmark and have a key position to secure and maintain infrastructure for critical systems and applications. You will join a dynamic team on an exciting journey into the Lineage family.
You will be supporting and maintaining IT solutions in a high-quality mechanized and automated logistics environment for the sites in the field of IT throughout the Nordics. Within the team you co-operate with colleagues spread around the sites in Europe and you will report to the Field Service Regional Leader.
- Have an active role in IT infrastructural projects
- Deploy hard- and software (servers, network equipment, cloud instances, etc.)
- Assist in maintaining and optimizing the IT infrastructure environment to ensure business continuity
- Maintaining, optimizing, and documenting the IT infrastructure environment
- Support in IT Security tasks with supplier and ensure that the IT security policy is up to date and enforced
- Proactive daily support for 1st and 2nd line incidents, requests and changes
- Users placed in 17 locations in Denmark and Norway, primarily remote support but also onsite
- Support business critical systems together with vendors and European colleagues
- Managing mobile and warehouse device management (Microsoft Intune and SOTI)
- Managing data lines and redundancy
- You have completed relevant education
- You have minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- You have good communication skills, are independent, flexible and customer oriented.
- You have a good command of the Danish and English language, both spoken and written.
- You are in possession of a driving license B.
- You know how to determine the right priorities and are solution oriented.
- Experience working for logistics companies is a plus, not essential.
- You have experience with Windows Servers, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- You have experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud
- You have experience with networks including managing firewalls, switches and access points (Unify)
- You have experience with back-up systems (on-premises or cloud based)
- You have experience with IT Security related topics/tasks (hardening/segmentation, Palo Alto & Azure Zentinel)
- You have experience with Microsoft 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, Intune)
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics company that is committed to providing up-to-date, customized, and reliable refrigeration chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who prioritize expertise and reliability and ensure food supply handled, stored, and delivered safely and securely throughout the supply chain. Lineage Logistics is a global company with 23.000 employees and our vison is to be The world´s most dynamic temperature-controlled logistics company and we are well on our way – read more about us at lineagelogistics.com
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and personal development. A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.