What would you say if you were given the opportunity to work for an international scale-up company with customers that count some of the biggest amusement and theme park brands in the world? For our customer Mobaro in Viby J, we are looking for an experienced Lead Technical Frontend Developer. You will be part of a smaller highly skilled developer team in an environment where you will be able to influence your own professional focus based on interests and preferences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional collogues including designers and backend developers, to translate user requirements into high-quality frontend solutions
- Implement best practices and coding standards to ensure code quality, maintainability, and scalability
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and usability
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to fellow developers
- You will be developing state-of-the-art solutions for our customers and heavily influence the technical direction of our platform and products
- Stay updated with the latest trends and technologies in frontend development and recommend improvements to enhance our product offerings
What are we expeting you are bringing to the job:
- Experience with establishing a consistent and coherent user experience across different web and mobile applications
- Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Solid understanding of responsive design principles and cross-browser compatibility.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- If you know about modern C# and .NET (using .NET 6, C# 10)
- Experience with database systems – preferably document databases such as RavenDB and MSSQL
- Experience with Cross-Platform app development with Cordova – preferably also Ionic
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in frontend development.
- Strong proficiency in HTML, CSS, and TypeScript
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and integrating frontend with backend services.
As a customer-centric company, Mobaro is dedicated to creating innovative software solutions that drive business growth and enhance user experiences. If you are passionate about frontend development, have a technical mindset we would love to hear from you.
- You will be working on modern, reliable and industry changing software, active in +300 parks and attractions.
- You will be joining a family of engaged colleagues based primarily in Denmark and US
- Competitive salary, with pension and health insurance
- International team in a smaller financially strong scale-up company
- Niche software for an industry that is both fun and serious at the same time
- Your work will reach our customers around the globe and make a difference to a large audience every day. Mobaro is active in +25 countries across 5 contintent
Mobaro is a globally leading CMMS and Operations Management solution developed for the Leisure, Sports, and Entertainment (LSE) industry.
Mobaro offers the LSE industry a software and consultancy service to effectively take care of safety, maintenance and operational procedures. From years of collaboration with industry professionals, they have developed the technology and knowhow to enable clients to take better care of their number one priority: Safety. With their range of specialized products, Mobaro is a critical piece in the operation of amusement parks ensuring that their equipment and staff are working efficiently and safely. Mobaro is used everywhere from top management, team supervisors, field staff and all the way down to the individual operators at the rides. Making sure that the wheels are turning, and guests are safe.
Read more on http://www.mobaro.com