We are currently seeking a driven and experienced IT Service Specialist to provide top-notch support to their colleagues. If you excel in delivering exceptional service and are passionate about technology, this opportunity with our client Flint Group is perfect for you.
- 1st and 2nd line support – User- and client computer support via the ticket system, hands on and remote.
- Support with OT related tasks on production sites.
- Deployment of approved software and hardware to the end users according to company IT Policies
- Involvement in global technical IT projects
- Involvement in global technical teams
- Shorter business travels can occur.
- Minor repair and error searching on office technology products.
- Preferred Information Technology education and/or min. 3 years’ experience from similar role (PC, server, network)
- Friendly and outgoing personality, with a good and healthy attitude towards customer service, and with the ability to multitask.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with a strong interest in technology.
- Strong knowledge, and support experience with Windows based systems and products, network, and Active Directory
- Experience with support of Android based mobile devices.
- Experience in supporting, deploying, and servicing PC’s, Printers, and other office technology products.
- PowerShell scripting or other structured programing language
- Very good English skills and a Driver’s license are required.
- Experience or knowledge with Mac based systems, knowledge of OT and digital production methods, and work experience from a Global Enterprise seen as a benefit.
With reference to the Director of IT Services, this position is hybrid with three days a week at the offices in Trelleborg and Malmö and possible two days from home.
Great pension and health care package.
About Flint Group
Flint Group is one of the largest suppliers to the printing and packaging industry worldwide. It was created by the union of XSYS Print Solutions and Flint Ink Corporation in 2005.
Flint Group provides engaging challenges and opportunities across the world; They are dedicated to investing in you. They devote time, resources, and support to help you grow professionally within a global company. Learn more about Flint Group and their values here