Lead and design the ERP-strategy at a key player in the renewable energy sector
On behalf of our client NKT Cables A/S we are looking for an experienced SAP Architect. You will be a part of an exciting and challenging growth journey. With NKT's vision “connecting a greener world” they are right now expanding Group IT and looking for an important colleague, who will be pivotal in owning and leading the ERP transformation in NKT. Together with your future team, which you will build up, you will pave the path to consolidate the ERP roadmap, to make sure it meets the expectations from the business.
This position requires a strong architectural SAP ERP domain background, combined with experience or aspirations as people manager, you might be the candidate that we are looking for.
Be a part of a growing Group IT – an important enabler in NKT’s growth journey
To meet the growth of NKT, Group IT is embarking a large and exciting consolidation journey. Alongside they will upgrade to SAP S/4 Hana and implement SAP Datasphere. NKT has therefore created a new position “Senior Manager & Lead SAP Architect” to have full architectural ownership of their SAP ERP Domain. The position also includes building up and manage your further team of “Lead Architects”, which each will have their own area of responsibility. Together with the rest of the Digital Core team, you will be responsible for a lean and successful transformation.
In this role, you will be leveraging on your desire to bring coherent solution design to IT and business functions. You will bring a passion to drive IT related business activities towards value-based outcomes that is built on a foundation of a well-integrated landscape.
You will be reporting directly to the Director of Digital Core, and be an important member of the management team in Digital Core.
As Senior Manager & Lead SAP Architect, you will:
- Have an all-time architectural overview of the as-is state of NKT
- Draft strong strategies and roadmaps that are easy to communicate
- Continuously work to strengthen the CORE digital backbone of NKT
- Balance short term deliverable without losing sight for long team road maps and strategies
- Understanding requirements of the business stakeholder seeking clarity on the detail in order to provide the best possible solution.
- Design quality technical solutions that are aligned with the business and IT strategies
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical direction
- Continuously engage and communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
Experienced manager with dept knowledge from SAP Architecture
We are looking for a candidate, with several years of experience within both management and SAP Architecture. You are used to be in the front line of decisions and comfortable facing the business as the expert. It is naturally for you to be the innovator that enjoys building up new things and improving the existing ones. Due to the new creation of this position, you thrive to be first mover and you get motivated by the fact that not everything is predetermined.
Additionally, your CV includes:
- Master’s Degree within a relevant field, but more importantly you bring a great track-record and a drive to make ERP relevant and accessible for our internal customers
- Experienced people manager, with the skill set to build up an entire new team
- 5+ years of experience from a similar role in a complex enterprise set-up, preferable with a strong background in the FI/CO domain
- 5+ years of experience working with large scale transformation programs, preferably with some experience working with S/4 Hana
- Experience with drafting end executing ERP strategies and roadmaps successfully
- Extensive experience translating business requirements into scalable ERP solutions
- You bring in dept knowledge on SAP Architecture and technology, and preferably you have previous experience with other relevant tools, such SAP SAC, SAP Business Objects or SAP S/4HANA Embedded analysis
- Fluent English skills, spoken, and written
- Basic Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
The position is located in Brøndby, Denmark, along with your Manager and other relevant stakeholders. We offer a hybrid work life balance with flexible working hours.
You may expect to travel up to 30-40 days per year mostly in Europe.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Partner, Claus Porse – Recruit IT, email@example.com – mobile +45 20878617