On behalf of Orckestra Technologies in Copenhagen we are searching for a Solution Architect working with their customers and global partner network. You will be working out of their Copenhagen office, reporting directly to the General Manager for their European activities.
Orckestra is a leading provider of omni-channel commerce software and services engaging customers both online and in-store. Founded in 2006, Orckestra has offices in Longueuil (Canada) and Copenhagen (Denmark). Orckestra is owned by the publicly traded company, Mediagrif Interactive Technologies also based in Canada.
The company provides the Orckestra Commerce Cloud™, an omnichannel commerce solution for midsize and large enterprise retailers and grocers. Orckestra's Commerce Cloud™ goes beyond traditional e-commerce solutions and platforms by allowing brands to deliver streamlined customer experiences across physical and digital touch-points from a single platform running on Microsoft's Azure Cloud.
As Orckestra's Solution Architect, you will be responsible for technical pre-sales as part of the sales teams and will perform technical presentations and demonstrations of their solution offerings. The Solution Architect must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users to ensure complete customer satisfaction. An analytic assessment capability is also required to create a compelling consumer journey assessing target accounts current situation (pains/objectives) and defining a value solution approach in applying Orckestra products and services. This person would act in the role of a trusted advisor to clients and prospects.
The Solution Architect is a member of a multidisciplinary team. As such, you will combine efforts with other Orckestra subject matter experts and align towards the selected strategy in order to improve sales results.
- Work with the direct sales team, professional services, and product management to develop and implement strategies and solutions to meet client and prospect requirements around business process and architectural data flows;
- Conduct discovery interviews, eliciting requirements and assessing the prospect's/client's maturity using facilitation techniques and collaborative methods;
- Document business requirements, identify priority, monitor change control and gain prospect/client approval looking across business, regulatory and IT requirements;
- Create and deliver use case scenarios and solutions presentation;
- Demonstrate product solution concepts, expanding the prospect's and client's vision, helping them identify gaps within the enterprise commerce ecosystem;
- Define and present implementation architecture and project blueprints for clients, prospects, and partners;
- Drive solution messaging in the technical sections of RFIs/RFPs;
- Achieve a profit and productivity quota made up of the combined expectations of the region, market, and/or channel supported;
- Drive successful sales engagements and ensure sales goals and objectives are achieved through coaching and technical sales;
- Maintain highest level of technical and market knowledge;
- Increase Orckestra's community involvement thought leadership, writing and user group presentations;
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies on an ongoing basis;
- Provide pre-sales support for direct sales and channel sales.
Experience & Competencies:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical sales engineering and enterprise selling or relevant experience;
- Working knowledge of retail enterprise architecture, infrastructure, applications and e-commerce;
- Complementary market knowledge/competitive landscape in assisted service, self-service, commerce, marketing services, content/knowledge management, analytics, multichannel applications;
- Ability to articulate the omnichannel end-to-end commerce value proposition;
- Experience in giving presales presentations to all levels of enterprise decision makers;
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution requirements;
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present business solutions to senior executives as well as technology to engineers;
- Scale web software development experience, information architecture and related concepts and technologies;
- Knowledge of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing industry in general with a particular focus towards Microsoft .NET technologies;
- Knowledge of web CMS technologies such as C1, Sitecore and EPIServer considered a plus;
- Superior communication skills, ability to articulate key messages clearly and explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience;
- Results oriented; committed to quality of product and service;
- Ability to work in virtual teams and committed to never letting a teammate down;
- Self- motivated and creative; having the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges;
- Fluency in English
- Regional travel is required for this role (approximately 10%) by land and/or air
- Proficient networker. Ability to develop and leverage relationships with senior industry leaders and key influencers;
- High comfort level and presence with senior retail executives;
- An accomplished track record of selling multi-level to business, technical, IT people, and C-level executives;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- Work week of 37.5 hours;
- Pleasant working environment.
Learn more about Orckestra here