For our customer BioMar Group we are searching for an ambitious Head of Data & AI with a hands-on approach, who in this new position can set the direction for the way BioMar utilize data globally. As Head of Data & AI in BioMar, you will have significant impact by turning data, AI, machine learning and advanced analytics into valuable insights that can be used to optimise the business and customer focus and by making data integral to informed decision-making across the business.
Reporting to the CIO, you get to shape your own team working with Master Data, Data Analytics and
Reporting/BI and define the global BioMar strategy for data and AI. You will lead and drive a team of 4-5 data consultants to deliver high quality analytics services and solutions to our business users and stakeholders, including taking BioMar to new levels of data driven business execution.
You will be part of the BioMar IT Leadership Team together with the CIO, the Head of Business Applications, Head of IT Operations, and the IT Support Manager.
- Together with your team deliver high quality insights from company data and working with stakeholders (within and outside of IT) to utilize insights for business improvements.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging company data in new and novel ways, including mining and analyzing existing databases, as well as alternative data sources including production equipment data.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms, enabling advanced analytics, predictive modelling and simulations.
- Adding strong analytics capabilities to our ERP team and BioMar’s Business Process Communities, ensuring a strongly data driven business.
- Develop compelling visuals, data dashboards and other compelling insight delivery mechanisms.
- Develop and strengthen the Data & AI team by attracting and developing skilled employees into a high performing team.
- Lead the development of Data & AI roadmaps and establish processes for data life cycle management.
- Take ownership of the information architecture including solutions and applications for Data and AI and proactively push emerging technology-related opportunities.
- Ensure the best possible working conditions and service experience for the ERP team, working to extract the most business value from our Infor M3 ERP suite.
- You have solid experience with handling complex and large data quantities and turning it into valuable insights.
- Strong analytical problem solver skills, with experience in a wide selection of computational methods and tools, including knowledge of machine learning techniques and advanced statistics.
- Advanced skills in BI tools and experience within cloud-based computing including the most recent cloud-based product offerings such as Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform.
- Knowledge of Infor Birst, Infor’s new BI and analytics platform and knowledge of Amazon Web Services as we expect to upgrade our ERP platform to an Infor CloudSuite solution based on AWS.
- Experience in mining and analyzing 3rd party data sources and IoT data sets and.
- You are a strong and open-minded leader and team player with good interpersonal skills. You mentor, train and inspire your team members to maintain a healthy and high performing team environment.
- Academic degree within IT, Data Analytics, Economics & Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar.
- Strong data visualization and communication skills and fluent in English (oral and written).
- Willingness to travel up to ~20–30 days per year.
About BioMar IT
BioMar IT is a global IT unit, headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark, with staff on several locations in Scandinavia, UK, Southern Europe, South America and Asia. BioMar are approx. 30 dedicated IT professionals, providing a full portfolio of IT services, including Infor ERP, to the 1.500 colleagues in the BioMar business. The position is based at the BioMar Group Headquarter in the heart of Aarhus, next to Bruun’s Gallery.
We are on a journey towards enhancing the value IT can create for the business, by harvesting the potential in new technologies and approaches, including advanced analytics, IoT and Big Data.
More information? Please contact Partner Claus Porse, Recruit IT, +45 2087 8617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.