On behalf of our customer, Clearhaus in Aarhus we are looking for a Lead Data Scientist.
You will be leading the work and be hands-on together with our technical team to develop their analytics capabilities, from accessing and reporting on data, to predictive modelling visualization, to help discover, and optimize their business further.
At Clearhaus you will be part of the day-to-day work at a dynamic financial institution with +40 dedicated co-workers, with many different nationalities. This is an attractive position in a creative, and highly international company where things are always evolving. You will be based at the office in Aarhus, and will be primarily work with the European market.
- 2+ years' experience with Python, R, and SQL to build predictive model
- Preferably more than 2 years of experience, ideally building analytical models and products
- Hold a M.Sc. or PhD in Computer Science (with special interest in AI and big data), statistics, applied mathematics, operations research, data science, bioinformatics or related field
- Good knowledge of Git, Docker, and cloud technologies, ideally AWS.
- Experience with using large data system (e.g. SQL, Hadoop, or Spark) and data visualization
- Always challenge the status quo and be innovative
- Be inspiring and motivated by working with people
- Deep understanding and experience with the theory and application of machine learning and statistical models (prediction, classification, clustering, time series forecasting, regression models, etc.)
- Ability to communicate data science results to business stakeholders
- Be fluent in Danish oral communication (or be willing to learn). Excellent English oral and written communication skills are required
At Clearhaus you get
- An exciting and creative entrepreneurial FinTech environment with talented and dedicated colleagues
- You get to learn a lot about card payments online
- Flexible working conditions
- A young organization where you help define your own tasks and frames
Read more about Clearhaus here