For our awesome client Trackunit A/S in Aalborg, we are searching for talented sales associates, who want to join their mission about a changed reputation of their industry. They have a 2025 vision, where the heart of their philosophy is to challenge the status quo. They hope you want to help them turn their vision into reality.
- Direct B2B selling from their product portfolio to companies in the Construction and Rental sectors. This will be to both new and existing customers, but with an 80% focus on new companies.
- You will be responsible for booking meetings and direct selling over the phone along with their national teams, and will be supported by BDR’s, fellow SA’s, Account Managers and Management.
- You may also be provided with a list of customers with expected potential from BDR's (Business Development Representatives). You shall then verify the potential and make appointments.
- Process sales via Salesforce (CRM)
- Support external sales teams
- Liaising with corporate sales regarding sales approach and marketing material
You speak Swedish/Norwegian like a native, English on a high level, and are able to communicate with Swedish/Norwegian/ costumers.
- A sales-oriented education, but the personality and the drive are most important to them.
- Experience not necessary, but strong characters with ambition is a must.
- Technical interest and understanding are needed – but they will provide product training.
- You should be able to handle rejections from customers. Have to be driven by the hunting of new leads.
- You should be able to work on your own, as part of a team, and be self-motivational.
- Driven in pursuit of goals. You must be hungry to succeed.
We Offer You
- A full-time job with an attractive bonus program: Regional team-based targets. Based in Aalborg, DK.
- A growth company with a fast-paced, agile environment.
- A job where you will have continued opportunity to learn and grow.
- Attractive pension and benefits package.
- Unrivalled culture that is widely celebrated. The most supportive environment to work in.
Read more about Trackunit here