Do you want to become part of company, with a clear purpose and ambition?
As a software developer with Cubris you contribute – through the development of intelligent systems and solutions – in making train services more environmentally friendly
Through Green Tech and sustainability, you, along with very competent foreign and Danish associates, combine efficient train operations with reducing the environmental effects, through Cubris' ground-breaking product GREENSPEED.
Cubris is a scale-up company in rapid growth. They have a financially strong owner, and in order for Cubris to continue innovating and developing, Recruit IT are looking for several new employees, primarily skilled C#/.Net developers, to join their team.
We really want to talk to you, if you have knowledge of several of the below mentioned areas, or experience and expertise with a couple of them:
Agile/Scrum – Design Patterns – Dependency Injection – Xamarin Programming – SQL – Webservices – Software Architecture.
- Purpose-driven company
- Agile methods of development, i.e. Scrum
- Excellent carrier options, domain or technical specialisation if desired
- Co-operation with skilled developers, scope for ideas, and great receptiveness
- Innovation in relation to technologies and environmental challenges
You probably have:
- IT Bsc in software development, data science, or Msc in computer science or software engineering
- Min. 2<-5 years' experience with C#
- Experience with agile methods of development
- Desire to work with the latest methods and technologies
- Ability to create and maintain an overall view
- Desire to both work independently and in teams
- Experience in understanding complex systems
You probably are:
- Logical, analytical and problem solving
- Capable of taking responsebility
- Contributor to the team, both professionally and personally
Who is Cubris:
Cubris is based in Herlev – Close to both private and public transportation, in a modern and welcoming office environment.
In order for you to thrive it is important that you can handle yourself in an international working environment, where English is used often. The tasks are varying and exciting. A focal point is to create and maintain an excellent working environment.
Cubris develop systems and solutions for the rail road industry. Focussing on sustainability and GreenTech the goal for GREENSPEED is to minimise the environmental effects of train services, while simultaneously creating efficient train operations.
Cubris is owned by the French company Thales Group but acts autonomous, thus combining the large benefits of being agile and adaptable with the power of being backed by a large, worldwide organisation.
Read more about Cubris here
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact Recruit IT, Johni Pihl Petersen, Partner, phone +45 2637 7535 – email@example.com