The position as SAP BI Specialist is an exciting chance to enter a dynamic environment on a transformation journey and a multitude of opportunities to ensure transition from the current landscape and co-design and implement the future landscape. A great opportunity for the right candidate to work with the newest SAP BI technology and contribute with knowledge and experience in the transition.
You will be part of the BI team currently consisting of 6 experienced and dedicated team members, caring for the current landscape, within the Business Performance Management team part of Digital Transformation and Business function.
Overall responsibilities cover focus on future target platform initially specific to development, implementation and innovation new solutions in pipeline.
Current landscape is run on TARGIT and Business Objects WEBI (frontend) on top of business warehouse built in MS SQL.
Future target landscape incl. considerations about transformation towards SAP BW/4HANA and SAP Analytics cloud tools.
The Person we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will have strong SAP BI/BW background and knowledge of/experience with SAP BW/4HANA & SAP Cloud Analytics and see him-/her-self developing in that direction is an advantage. Requires experience from international/global large corporations and the ability to support global business user organization incl. business diplomacy, empathy and stakeholder management skills to engage users, build and maintain relationships in the organization.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience as SAP Business Intelligence analyst incl. design, development and implementation
- Most likely min. BSc in technology/software/data/engineering domain and/or documented competencies within the required fields
- Passionate SAP BI/BO suite specialist with ambition to continue with new technology direction
- General knowledge of SAP ECC architecture, data- and table – structures
- Knowledge of/experience with SAP BW/4HANA (technology, tools and methods) is an advantage
- Knowledge/experience of SAP BI/BO Suite
- Knowledge/experience with SAP Analytics Cloud is an advantage
- Designing and developing ETL processes
- Drive analysis, design and development of new solutions
- Knowledge of SAP/Data warehouse solution architecture (incl. technical specifications, modelling, big data management)
- Fundamental/general knowledge of MS SQL technology/solutions would support the transformation further
- Experience/knowledge with project and process management methods and models.
- Travel approx. 20-30 days/year. Mainly between Copenhagen and Hamburg (90%), occasionally to Toulouse and in relation to conferences, trainings and development activities
- Fluent in English (verbal/written) on business level is a requirement
- Danish is not a requirement.
- based out of Copenhagen with activities all over the world
- more than 1.200 colleagues, and an even larger base of partners and customers
- strong history – providing good results for more than 50 years
- has very ambitious plans and similar budgets to kick off a tech transformation, led by the SAP team