About the position
The position is an exciting chance to enter Digizuite R&D team, working from Digizuite HQ in Odense.
Digizuite is a dynamic company with global ambitions and reach. From a technical perspective one of the major milestones in the coming year for Digizuite will be the transition from single-tenancy to multi-tenancy – enabling true SaaS offerings on the entire product portfolio.
The R&D team is currently organized in two teams – one team working on backend solutions, one team developing frontend solutions. The teams are working closely together – i.e. through daily stand-ups and other disciplines within SCRUM.
In order to secure a future scalable R&D team, we are looking for an experienced developer with ambitions to move forward and take further responsibilities as Product Owner for their backend team.
Developing on the Microsoft stack is probably your home turf. Moving seamlessly within C#, MS SQL and other MS based technologies and development tools, will be your daily life inside Digizuite – and you will have a big opportunity to show your skills, and prove your ideas of how efficient teams collaborate.
Job Profile | Main responsibilities
Product vision & stakeholder management (internal stakeholders)
- Roadmap governance and stakeholder management
- Product communication input to marketing
Responsible for managing product backlog
- Gate keeping on incoming Jira tickets
- Prioritizing backlog (involving business stakeholders)
- Estimate backlog
- Backlog refinement. Large chunks of work need to be split into smaller chunks.
- Product documentation
- Define quality control (test cases)
- Assisting with and executing on product strategy
Part of the development team
- Taking part of the daily development tasks as agreed with the team member
Personal profile | Experience & Competencies
Background – technical
- Developer – probably at least 5 years experience
- Strong C# and MS SQL background as developer
- Some architect + team lead experience would be an advantage
- Experience with SCRUM or Agile Methodologies in general
- Experience with driving agile teams would be a huge plus
Background – personal
- Most likely a master’s degree in technology/software/data/engineering domain
- Passionate about your work, and a continuous curiosity to learn new stuff
- Enterprise understanding – preferably from PIM, MDM or DAM
- Familiarity with moving to SaaS
- Fluent in English (verbal/written) on business level is a requirement
- Danish is not a requirement.
Renumeration and work conditions
- Informal and agile work environment
- Nice office facilities in central Odense
- Lunch, fruit and coffee
- Competitive salary, pension, health insurance etc.
- Flexible work environment and focus on life balance.