A unique opportunity to excel and test yourself within SAP project management and lead and support the ongoing transformation through managing implementation and improvement projects in a dynamic global environment. A chance to get to work with established and novel solution in the SAP product portfolio to revamp our landscape and strengthen our business solution portfolio offerings. Situated in the newly created Global IT PMO & Architecture you will join a team of colleagues covering SAP, Infrastructure, Operation and development et.al. as well as project coordination and administration.
For the right candidate the position offers vast potential to refine already claimed competencies as well as acquiring new ones while developing both specialist and generalist skills in your profile.
The position requires a profile that embeds the importance of coordination and alignment cross-functionally and cross-organizationally with fixed eye on business strategy and benefits.
The Person we are looking must be
- ready to lead improvement, development and innovation projects with a firm hand on both IT and business impacts & benefits
- capable of linking business, processes and technology on all levels and relaying experience and knowledge to target audiences
- excellent in stakeholder management skills and understanding that relationships are built in real-time and not on paper
- strong in analytical capabilities and ability to consult on both technology and business domains
- structured, inclusive and diplomatic approach to collaboration in a dynamic and cross-functional work environment
- a SAP, IT and business hybrid profile enabling you to identify inter-dependencies in-& outside your projects and act accordingly
- experienced enough to also focus on driving optimization of IT processes and project management governance based on recognized international standards and methodologies.
Personal profile | background
- University degree at min BSc level or equivalent documented combination of work experience and certifications.
- At least 3-5 years PM experience preferably from an international environment with focus on SAP product related projects
- Project management certification
- Experience within one or more of the mentioned SAP products is considered an advantage
- Accustomed to working in an IT PMO and familiar with project status reporting to IT project portfolio requirements.
- Proven track record of SAP project management and delivery within scope, time and cost with a close eye on risk, impact and benefits.
- Strong knowledge base of SAP ERP solution and general architecture, SCM knowledge and experience is considered an advantage in the industry aftermarket business
- Experienced working with multiple stakeholder groups of business and IT stakeholders, 3rd party suppliers on both IT and business side
- Potentially knowledge of SAP ASAP and SAP Activate methodologies
- Forthcoming, curious and open natured and not afraid to engage in novel topics and solution – welcoming emergence and change.
Travel approx. 20-30 days/year. Mainly between Copenhagen and Hamburg
- Fluent in English (verbal/written) on business level is a requirement.