A unique opportunity to own and drive several defined IT projects and run them structured and pro-actively in an Enterprise environment. Report to both business stakeholders and IT PMO and support the project stakeholders with analysis to develop solutions to address and improve root causes. Continuously be ready to set focus on optimization of IT processes and governance based on industrial standards and methodologies. Run projects according to defined corporate standard and best practices.
The person we are looking for will be ready to:
- act and take ownership as the focal point of contact between the global IS/IT organization and project stakeholders
- own, drive and implement projects and initiatives defined by global IS/IT to meet corporate strategy
- drive decisions and management of project stakeholders
- further expand IT's project execution power
- ensure follow-up and status reporting to the IT PMO
- continuously set focus on optimization of IT processes.
- take part of the journey towards operational excellence and standardization within IT, SAP and digital
- participate in workshops and meetings to clarify business requirements, asses supplier offerings and finally present solution design to the business.
Personal profile | Background
- Educational background within IT, Engineering or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience for working with complex IS/IT environments
- Strong knowledge about the project management discipline
- Strong business analytics and consulting skills
- Proven ability to meet and exceed project targets/deadlines consistently
- Strong knowledge on ERP (SAP) and/or infrastructure.
- Thrive with many ongoing projects
- Strong team player
- Excellent Communications skills
- Good analytical skill; ability to see the bigger picture and derive mid to long term recommendations on way forward
- Ability to balance and align varying interests of stakeholders
- Diplomatic sense and open/‘out-of-silo’ mind-set, ability to build successful relations across functions and with all stakeholders
- Ability to work in an international context.
- Travel approx. 20-30 days/year. Mainly between Copenhagen and Hamburg
- Fluent in English (verbal/written) on business level is a requirement.