About BioMar IT
BioMar IT is a global IT unit, headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark, with staff on several locations in Scandinavia, UK, Southern Europe, South America and Asia. We are approx. 30 dedicated IT professionals, providing a full portfolio of IT services, including Infor ERP, to the 1.500 colleagues in the BioMar business. The position is preferably based at the BioMar Group Headquarter in the heart of Aarhus, next to Bruun’s Gallery.
They are on a journey towards enhancing the value IT can create for the business, by harvesting the potential in new technologies and approaches, including utilization of cloud and the newest Data, BI and ERP solutions.
About the position
They are searching for an ambitions and skilled Master Data consultant to manage and improve the area of Master Data Management in the BioMar Group.
Reporting to the Head of Data & AI, you will be part of the Data & AI team together with BI consultants and with the Data & BI Architect.
As BioMar’s Master Data consultant you will be working closely together with BioMar’s Business Process Communities, your colleagues in BioMar IT, and with the BI consultants and architect in the Data & AI team to ensure high data quality in the company to support the company strategy.
- Being responsible for Master Data Management in BioMar including IT solutions, concepts, standards and processes for Master Data Management.
- Lead or contribute to projects to implement and further deploy existing and future data management.
- Alignment of data architecture in collaboration with the Enterprise Architect and the Data & BI Architect.
- Provide consultancy, advice and best practice towards colleagues, business units and projects inside and outside IT.
- Facilitating and supporting the business in thriving for high data quality by consolidating processes for defining and registering data.
- Continues improve and maintain standards for master data documentation.
- Contribute to ensuring high degree of traceability in data.
- You have solid experience within the Master Data Management area from e.g. implementing ERP systems or from being responsible for Master Data Management in another company.
- You are a skilled facilitator and you have the ability to take the lead and follow through.
- Your work approach is structured and organized and you have high quality standards.
- You are motived by creating results through dialogue and in close collaboration with your colleagues.
- You are a skilled and open-minded team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to consult and challenge business and management stakeholders.
- Able to work in a diverse and multi-cultural organization across several geographies.
- Academic degree within IT, Economics & Business Administration, Computer Science or similar.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Willingness to travel up to ~20-30 days per year.
Join the BioMar family
At BioMar Group, they are committed to developing and delivering efficient, sustainable and healthy feed solutions for aquaculture. Innovation and partnerships are at the very heart of everything we do, and we are proud that our highly skilled employees share our long-term commitment. Currently, we operate 14 feed factories in Norway, Chile, Denmark, Scotland, Spain, France, Greece, Turkey, China, Ecuador and Costa Rica. Worldwide, we supply feed to around 80 countries and for more than 45 different species. Moreover, we are wholly owned by the Danish industrial group Schouw & Co, which is listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY RESIDENTS IN THE EU WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.