On behalf of our customer, Danske Commodities in Aarhus we are looking for an experienced .NET Lead developer.
You will become an integral part of Danske Commodities development team and contribute directly to the success of their business. They work for a very high standard and they constantly strive to better their craftsmanship and professionalism.
The energy market evolves rapidly and as one of the largest short-term energy trading companies in Europe, so does Danske Commodities business. It is a complex and exciting domain. You will lead a IT development team by example who work on value adding solutions to all parts of the Danske Commodities business.
You will experience how a modern technology stack and continuous deployment setup paves the way for efficiently adding business value every day. You will work with microservices, asynchronous messaging and distributed systems using best practice development methodologies and they expect you to thrive with the opportunity to take on challenges.
- Developing world-class software in an engaging and complex domain
- Leading and coordinating the team in the full project cycles, from inception to delivery, using agile practices
- Primary stakeholder contact. Engaging the business to ensure outstanding solutions
- Ensuring a coherent application architecture and standard
- A PhD., MSc. or BSc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience with system development
- Experienced in C#
- Proven track record in team leadership
- Knowledge about or interest in DDD
- Experience building distributed systems
- Passionate about software development
- Want to expand professional base and share knowledge with other passionate developers
- Natural leadership skills
- A deep interest in technology
- Not afraid to take on challenges
- Enjoy working closely with business stakeholders
- Curious and open minded
Danske Commodities offer
- Professional and personal challenges in a young international environment
- Modern technology stack and best in class development practices
- Highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- A dynamic organization with room and incentive to take on responsibility
- A successful company that knows how to celebrate
You can learn more about IT and meet a couple of your 80 new colleagues in Danske Commodities at https://danskecommodities.com/careers/IT
About Danske Commodities
In 2018, Danske Commodities lived up to the company creed 'Challenge. Compete. Repeat.' by repeating another record year and exceeding the 2017 EBIT by 28% at an impressive EUR 72 million in 2018. More than 300 employees contributed to this.
When you join Danske Commodities, you become part of a flat organization in a modern, fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment, where 74% of the employees hold a Master's Degree or higher.
You will work with the best traders, business developers, number crunchers, strategic ninjas and IT-specialists, who are all passionate about their jobs and walk the extra mile to help each other succeed.
At Danske Commodities you will meet a flexible workplace that always strives to accommodate the employees and their work-life balance. They have been named one of Denmark’s best workplaces for several reasons.