On behalf of our customer, Biomar, who are a global market leader within their line of business, we are searching for an ambitious and skilled Senior IT Project Manager with solid change management background to lead the upgrade of BioMar’s global ERP system, driving the business to build their global business process blueprint and master data template.
BioMar IT is a global IT unit, headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark, with staff on several locations in Scandinavia, UK, Southern Europe, South America and Asia. They are approx. 30 dedicated IT professionals, providing a full portfolio of IT services, including Infor ERP, to the 1.500 colleagues in the BioMar business. The position is based at the BioMar Group Headquarter in the heart of Aarhus, next to Bruun’s Gallery.
We are on a journey towards enhancing the value that IT can create for the business, by harvesting the potential in new technologies and approaches, including utilization of cloud and the newest ERP solutions.
About the Position
BioMar is embracing their global business process blueprint, focusing on a "Global Business Process Excellence" approach, easing the "data driven decision making". This process involves all subsidiaries and core business areas, with focus on strengthen the IT foundation by upgrading our current ERP system to the newest cloud-based Infor M3 solution as part of their ‘All Cloud strategy’.
We are searching for an ambitious and experienced Senior IT Project Manager with solid change management background to lead the upgrade of our global ERP system, driving the business to build BioMar’s global business process blueprint and master data template.
Reporting to the Head of Business Applications, you will be part of the Business Application team together with other IT Project Managers, ERP consultants and IT Business Partners.
- Lead the M3 IT Upgrade project and any related project within the Digital Innovation roadmap in all phases from establishing requirements to implementing the solution together with our business stakeholders.
- Coordinate and collaborate with external solution provider’s Project Management Team, ensuring a close partnership, by following up on performance (operationally, contractually and quality).
- Drive the organizational change management to achieve a successful and timely alignment, acceptance and implementation of global business process blueprint within all global subsidiaries.
- Report and presenting Business Cases, Use Cases etc. to various Governance boards, Steering Committees and Executive Committee.
- Take responsibility to ensure that project streams deliver as a team and according to agreed deadlines, cost and quality.
- Facilitate and nurture strong team culture ensuring commitment, energy and value creation.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders on releases and prioritization of changes in a highly professional manner.
- Coordinate documenting progress, learnings and actions.
- You have solid experience (8 years+) as an IT Project Manager in a complex, international enterprise environment, having successfully driven global ERP Upgrade processes.
- Superb stakeholder management and communication skills – and you understand how to tailor your communication to your audience.
- You have strong organizational Change Management focus, understanding how to motivate, negotiate and lead the process teams to embrace the process alignment.
- Able to work in a diverse and multi-cultural organisation across several geographies.
- Proven track record of delivering on time/scope/budget. You know what it takes, and how to lead your team to success.
- Experience with ERP platforms, preferably Infor M3 or similar cloud-based ERP solutions.
- Project Management certification and trained in organizational change management.
- Academic degree within IT, Economics & Business Administration, Computer Science or similar.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Willingness to travel up to ~30-40 days per year.