Lead our Digital Marketing in international markets into the next level!
In collaboration with Recruit IT we are looking for a strategic and versatile marketing director who will head our marketing strategy and external communications. Your passion and drive will be instrumental in spreading awareness internationally to reach new customers.
About the job and us
As our new International Marketing Director, you will report directly to the Managing Director and perform a key role in growing our business. Since 2006, our SaaS scale-up has provided a world class enterprise software solution. This is evidenced by our success, with limited sales efforts and very little marketing, to date. The time to take the initiative is now- and this is a unique opportunity to join a great team with an excellent product.
Your task will be to ensure that tamigo is top of mind for customers in key segments across Europe when they need solutions in workforce management. To do this, you will have the opportunity to build and manage a high-performing marketing team that can take our growth rates to the next level.
You will join an expanding team of dedicated leaders and collaborate with commercial key stakeholders, which in time, will include a sales director, partnership manager, and franchise manager. From the start, you will work closely with our product director and enterprise team to continuously enhance the clarity of external communication and branding of our solution.
We are responsible for delivering business value through digital standardisation and performance forecasting in a comprehensive workforce management system. With headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in 9 countries serving customers around Europe. We offer an attractive career in a dynamic international organisation. Our culture is inclusive, informal, and highly professional.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement ambitious marketing strategies that generate relevant leads for our sales departments with a special focus on key European markets
- Maintain collaborative relations with partners and relevant industry players
- Proactively measure and report our marketing performance according to budget and targets
- Optimise our online presence and lead generation in various markets with consistent brand identity and select the best tools for our initiatives
- Understand and ensure compelling and relevant brand recognition, portraying the benefits of tamigo to customers
- Actively support the sales process by providing stakeholder-specific marketing material
- Oversee events for prospective customers
And this is you:
You are a dynamic and hands-on initiative taker, who enjoys managing multiple priorities and delivering high-quality results. You maintain clarity in your responsibilities and coordination within a network of teams. You bring new ideas and the dedication to see them through to delivery. You are conscientious in your work and are motivated in a dynamic environment where quality and professionalism are fundamental throughout transformational change. You care about the real value and benefits that our solution brings to our customers, as well as the organization you work in and the colleagues you work with. We rely on you to develop and execute strategies for a variety of marketing projects and activities that boost our inbound sales channels and maintain a strong and consistent tamigo brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Master’s degree in marketing, communication, or similar background
- Written and verbal proficiency in English
- Proven track record in a similar leadership role within B2B marketing of a software solution
- It is a plus if your experience comes from a SaaS company
- Understanding of the roles needed for a successful team AND
- Leadership style focussed on bringing out the best in your team members
What is in it for you?
- Exciting leadership role with lots of potential for growth and career development
- An opportunity to greatly influence our success during a period of dynamic change
- We prioritise work-life balance including health initiatives and flexible work structures
- Company-wide social events, team building activities, optional mindfulness at work and more
- Full time position with competitive salary, benefits and vacation based on the applicable vacation law
*Please note that you must be in possession of an EU work permit and clean criminal record to be considered for the position. Our corporate language is English.
We look forward to receiving your application consisting of a CV and cover letter in English! To apply for this position, use the button below. Please note that applications can be only submitted using the provided link.
*We advise every candidate to book a demo through our website and check out our solution prior to applying. It is important to us, that you are interested in our solution and how you can contribute to its success. Just write (Candidate) after your name when you book the demo.