Set the course for the technical development of our world-class workforce management cloud solution.
In collaboration with Recruit IT we are looking for an innovative and expert leader with great interpersonal skills to head the development team in our growing SaaS organisation.
About the job and us
As our new Development Manager in Copenhagen, you will be responsible for a team of 8 people located in Slovenia and Denmark, in a key role covering software development, infrastructure and architecture. You will also coordinate with an external team of currently 5 people. You will refer to the Product Director and collaborate cross-functionally with our product, sales, and consultancy teams.
Since our start in 2006 we have been growing consistently. Today, we have a customer base spread out over Europe and beyond. In December 2019, we took in an investment to scale up faster and broaden our customer base rapidly. The development teams are planned to double in size, and you will help bring in and integrate excellent new talents into our processes, roles and culture.
We offer an attractive career in a dynamic international organisation. Our culture is inclusive and informal yet highly professional. We are responsible for delivering business value through digital standardisation and performance forecasting in a comprehensive workforce management system. With headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in 9 countries serving customers around Europe.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Manage and grow the development team, with a focus on consistent staffing policies and processes including the recruitment and retention of top talents in technology
- Oversee processes relating to software delivery as well as infrastructure service management
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices
- Develop and implement the mobile applications strategy
- Develop and report key performance indicators for the teams
- Plan and achieve quarterly and annual metrics and goals
- Ensure "Security by design" and implement risk mitigation and disaster recovery plan
- Ensure that the company's technical processes and service comply with requirements, laws, and regulations
And this is you:
As a leader, you are excited about supporting and coaching the development team members. As a software developer and strategist, you enjoy structuring the development processes that help us provide the best solution to our customers. Your naturally curious and dedicated workstyle is fundamental in improving the technical part of the tamigo solution. Your analytical thinking style helps you to manage your priorities quickly and you structure your objectives to achieve results responsibly. A self-starter with a direct communication style, you skilfully lead, develop, and inspire others within our dynamic, solution-oriented workplace. You collaborate closely with the Product Director, other managers and team leaders with openness to continuous learning.
- Master’s degree in software development or similar technical field
- 6+ years’ experience in software development
- 5+ years’ experience leading and managing technology teams
- Proven track record of successfully leading commercial SaaS development, preferably from environments with enterprise (B2B) online software
- Solid working knowledge of all relevant coding languages and security protocols
- Experience with Scrum and Agile techniques
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
To work with our technology, we would love you to have experience with:
- ASP.NET MVC / Web API
- Microsoft SQL
- Entity Framework
- Visual Studio 2019
- CI/CD experience (Azure Devops, TeamCity, ect.)
What is in it for you?
- Exciting leadership role with lots of potential for growth and career development
- An opportunity to greatly influence our success during a period of dynamic change
- We prioritise work-life balance including health initiatives and flexible work structures
- Company-wide social events, team building activities, optional mindfulness at work and more
- Full time position with competitive salary and vacation based on the applicable vacation law
- Up to 20% travel (as permitted by current health regulations) to Slovenia can be expected
*Please note that you must be in possession of an EU work permit and clean criminal record to be considered for the position. Our corporate language is English.
We very much look forward to receiving your application consisting of a CV and cover letter in English! To apply for this position, use the button below. Please note that applications can be only submitted using the provided link.
*We advise every candidate to book a demo through our website and check out our solution prior to applying. It is important to us, that you are interested in our solution and how you can contribute to its success. Just write (Candidate) after your name when you book the demo.