For our customer, Cybot, we are looking for an ambitious leader profile. The company as well as the product, the Cookiebot consent management platform, are in constant development and they are therefore now expanding the Support Team with a newly created leader position. As Leader of Technical Support, you will be part of a professional and international environment where B2B-support of the Cookiebot CMP will be the focal point of your work.
The position is located in Copenhagen and will lead a team of eight talented supporters where both 1st and 2nd-line tickets via Zendesk are handled with focus on optimal user and customer satisfaction.
Your tasks will include making sure that your team:
- Effectively reply to requests of various degree of technical character via e-mail/support tickets (Zendesk)
- Troubleshoot, verify solutions and qualify bugs for the Development Team
- Mediate the customer’s feedback relating to feature requests and other wishes
On top of this, you will be:
- Developing and leading initiatives that qualify your team to scale, through improvement of processes, tooling, product, etc.
- Leading and distributing tickets to the team
- Structuring the daily work for the Support Team
- Furthermore, it is important that you are ready to:
- Discuss and develop support services with your colleagues in the team
- Contribute with e.g. presales and partner support when there is a need for it
- Previous leader experience and comfortability in the role of a Team Leader is a must
- You have an open, honest and acknowledging approach to the people around you
- You have a good sense of when a technical case that might demand special skills should be escalated
- You know that customers are different, you are quick to understand customer needs and situations, and you take action while focusing on efficiency and professionalism
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken, as English is the internal language of the organization (Danish skills and an understanding for Danish work culture is not a must, but a clear advantage)
Your consent is a prerequisite for sending an application to Cybot A/S. When you apply for a job at Cybot A/S, you give your consent to the registration and processing of the stated personal information which will be used in an assessment of your candidacy for an open position. Cybot A/S stores your information for up to 6 months after the end of the hiring process, after which your information will be deleted. Cybot A/S will not pass on information about you without prior agreement. You may revoke your consent at any time, after which the registered information will be deleted immediately.