On behalf of our customer BK-Medical, we are looking for an SAP Consultant with technical and SD background. You will be providing SAP Sales and Distribution Business Analysis Support for BK’s SAP user community. Workplace is in Denmark.
- Document and translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Closely collaborate with SAP & Business teams to identify, evaluate and implement continuous process improvements
- Provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues
- Hands on technical lead, ensure timely completion of tasks and support project manager
- Direct experience using SAP’s IMG to configure Sales and Distribution and Production planning solutions
- Coordinate user acceptance testing
- Create and deliver training materials to business users
- Business support: troubleshoot system issues, analyze processes and recommend course of action. Proactive incident management.
- Create, maintain and follow information technology processes and procedures
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize
- Provide inputs for prioritization and ordering of change requests during SAP CAB (Change Advisory Board)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information systems or equivalent work experience acceptable
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP Project implementation & support experience with required expertise in the area of SD, MM, PP, SM, QM, FICO along with third party interfaces
- Experience with ABAP, SQL, Vertex, Concur, Hyperion, MS Dynamics CRM are a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to use and learn technology to develop and enhance business processes
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to identify, research, and resolve issues
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
From the very beginning, BK Medical has been committed to designing ultrasound systems that help surgeons image, guide, intervene, and navigate inside the human body. Surgeons are our customers, and they range from HPB surgeons, neurosurgeons, and robotic-assisted surgeons to urologists, colorectal surgeons, and more.
The mission at BK is to enable real-time intraoperative guidance during surgical procedures, giving surgeons the information needed to immediately make critical decisions. Their products are designed and customized for surgical procedures, to help surgeons save time and get results.
Their unparalleled imaging technology is tailored to the surgeon’s needs, and BK systems integrate seamlessly in the operating room. With access to our dedicated training sessions and educational materials, all surgeons can feel confident using BK Medical ultrasound devices.Curious to know more? Click here.
Copenhagen office is based in Herlev.