On behalf of our customer, Cubris, we are looking for a Solution Architect who can help and support their continuous growth ambition of delivering Co2 reducing software solutions to the international railway market.
Cubris are in a process of delivering and extending their Driver Advisory Technology, Greenspeed – and this is where you come in. As a skilled and engaged Solution Architect, your work involves detailed understanding, designing and documentation of customer specific Greenspeed solutions.
About the job and your future
Cubris offer an exciting full-time position with good opportunities to advance professionally and personally. We work in an innovative environment with the latest methods and technologies in our field.
The right candidate:
- Combines domain expertise, knowledge of relevant standards and interfaces for the industry with a thorough understanding of the individual components.
- Features and integrations in a complete GreenSpeed system.
- Will work with sales and product management to create customer-adapted solutions based on smart reuse of existing components and features with focus on leveraging innovative GreenSpeed technology for optimal value and user experience.
Together with the sales and bid team, you ensure that the proposed solution is competitive and cost-effective. Working with Product Management, solutions are kept consistent with the overall product strategy, and working with the R&D organisation it is ensured that described components – existing, customised, and new – can be realised with the intended scope and within the budget frame of the project.
You will be a key contributor to realising the Greenspeed vision of standardised, highly configurable product with off-the-shelf options, short implementation time and high quality.
What are Cubris looking for?
The ideal candidate has experience with larger customer projects, preferably from the rail industry, and with technical pre-sales and documentation and specification of technical solutions from a sales perspective as well as for binding contracts. Mastering English in writing and verbally is required.
It is important that they thrive in an international work environment, where both English and Danish are used. The tasks are varying and exciting with focus on creating great results individually and as a team, while maintaining an excellent team spirit and innovative attitude.
Travelling in connection with the job is to be expected, as direct customer contact will be fundamental in this role.
- You have substantial experience in participating actively in technical pre-sales, helping turn opportunities into solid business cases.
- You can clarify main objectives, acceptance criteria and quality KPIs early, to remove risk and ensure successful implementations and milestone delivery successes.
- You can analyse customer requirements and opportunities and to match these with known standard components, features and standards.
- You are fully capable of creating precise documentation and specifications for customised GreenSpeed solutions for use in project planning and implementation.
- You have a systematic approach and the capability to create and maintain a clear overview of complex situations, while you at the same time understand the details.
- You are good at communicating and collaborating.
- You have humour, are open minded, and eager to learn new things.
- You have passion for what excites you and an innovative curiosity with ability to look outside the box.
Cubris is a data driven software technology company focused on sustainable, intelligent systems and total solutions for the railway business. Always being flexible and open, their main goal is to reduce the overall environmental impact whilst improving the general effectiveness of the railway itself.
Cubris’ core product, GreenSpeed, is a driver advisory system for trains, that reduces energy consumption and improves punctuality. Find more information at www.cubris.dk including videos about the system.
Cubris is owned by the global Thales Group, but operates as a standalone company. They thereby have all the advantages of being a slim, fast-moving, agile organisation while having the support, strength and worldwide presence delivered by the Thales Group.