SAP ABAP Consultant
On behalf of our customer BK-Medical, we are looking for an SAP ABAP Consultant with indepth technical background. You will be providing SAP Support for BK’s SAP user community. Workplace is in Herlev, Denmark.
- Provide technical support and consultation to users and work with cross functional teams to address business issues
- Hands on technical lead on SAP issues, ensure timely completion of tasks
- Have strong working knowledge of SAP ABAP programming language and SAP development environment
- Provide enhancements around User Interface Design and business process improvement
- Experience developing SAP; Reports, Smart Forms, Classic Dynpro, Table development and debugging.
- Follow best business practice and IT change management controls– SOX Compliance
- Using SAP’s IMG to configure i.e. Material Management and Production planning solutions
- Coordinate user acceptance testing
- Taking part in creating and delivering training materials to business users
- Business support: troubleshoot system issues, analyze processes, and recommend course of action.
- Proactive incident management.
- Create, maintain, and follow information technology processes and procedures
- Stay up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize
- Provide inputs for prioritization and ordering of change requests during SAP CAB (Change Advisory Board)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information systems or equivalent work experience acceptable
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP ABAP development & support experience with expected expertise around i.e., SD, MM, PP, SM, QM, FICO along with third party interfaces
- Experience with SQL, Vertex, Concur, Hyperion, MS Dynamics CRM are a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Background in work experience in a Global company would also be a plus.
- Ability to use and learn technology to develop and enhance business processes
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to identify, research, and resolve issues
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Fluency in written as well as spoken English.