For our client, Continia, we are looking for a versatile and ambitious System Engineer who will be a key part of running and supporting their internal IT infrastructure based on Microsoft. You will be working in an agile environment where Continia value clean, robust solutions and architecture that supports their future growth.
Continia is a leading provider within banking, AP automation, and expense management solutions for Business Central. Their success builds on partnering with more than 800 reselling partners, serving over 8,000 customers in the world. Continia has seven offices (Copenhagen, Aalborg, Amsterdam, Belgium, Hamburg, New York, and Spain), and continue to grow their presence and market share within the Business Central channel year after year.
As a system engineer, you will be planning, running, and supporting the internal IT infrastructure and network to be as powerful and robust as possible. You will be planning and coordinating more significant changes to the infrastructure in a group with other stakeholders in Continia, and you will be the main responsible for execution.
Continia run their infrastructure on Windows, Hyper-V, Azure, Office 365, Zendesk, Lenovo, Dell EMC, and Veeam.
As a System Engineer, you will:
- Plan and follow-up on key areas of their infrastructure with other stakeholders in Continia
- Perform continuous optimization and maintenance of the infrastructure
- Maintain their Windows servers, AD, Group policies etc., network, security and backup
- Ensure continuous compliance with their ISAE 3402 certification, including updating operating procedures, and follow-up on goals related to compliance etc.
- Bring monitorization, logging and alerting across all systems to the next level
- Evaluate and implement new systems and solutions such as a new phone system and framework that covers all their locations
- Enjoy what you do every day!
Continia believe that candidates with the following skillset and experience will be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of experience managing Microsoft infrastructure environments and applications with more than 20 end-users
- Good analytical and investigation skills when you need to dive into technical problems
- Positive can-do-it and helpful attitude with a focus on getting things done
- Possess a natural curiosity to explore new relevant technologies and systems that could make our infrastructure better
- A talent for implementing simple solutions to complex problems
- Experience and good technical understanding with most of the following technologies: Windows AD, Hyper-V, Azure, Microsoft SQL, Office 365, Lenovo, SAN’s, Veeam and PowerShell scripting
- Be able to work outside regular office hours from time to time if maintenance needs to be performed. This will be kept to a minimum
If you are interested in this position, you are more than welcome to send us your application and resumé through the application form.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For more than 25 years, Continia have been adding value to users of Microsoft Dynamics by developing and offering solutions to effectively handle different types of administrative processes.
Today more than 8,000 Microsoft Dynamics NAV & 365 Business Central installations actively use one or more of their products to speed up or to automate various administrative processes. More than 800 partners worldwide in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ecosystem are experienced in delivering, implementing and supporting Continia solutions to their customers.