Together we can make a difference
At Getinge, we have a firm belief that every person and community should have access to the best possible care. That is why we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide products and solutions for hospitals and life science institutions within intensive care, cardiovascular procedures, operating rooms, sterile reprocessing, and life science.
A career at Getinge will allow you to develop personally and professionally while having the opportunity to focus on what you are most passionate about. With our customers in mind, you can make a difference every day.
Product Owner T-DOC – Copenhagen, Denmark
We are looking for a Product Owner to help us further develop and grow our market-leading T-DOC product to the next level together with our Product Management team and Development teams. Today T-DOC is used in more than 1000 hospitals globally – It supports sterile services and surgical departments in managing their workflows, goods, and instruments, as well as ensuring full traceability and documentation, to ensure patient safety. We have the ambition to double the T-DOC business over the following years, and you will be an essential part of fulfilling this ambition.
As one of two Product Owners for T-DOC, you will be co-responsible for the product development of T-DOC. You will take ownership of the entire process from the identification of the user need to the delivery of the increment – supporting the Scrum teams during this process.
- Be involved in the entire product lifecycle, from strategy to launch, with a high focus on the implementation phase.
- Gather detailed information and mediate questions and answers between stakeholders and development teams.
- Participate in roadmaps development, ensuring T-DOC has the right functionality.
- Develop the agile development process together with Scrum Masters, leads, and the development manager.
The dedicated PO role is a new step in our agile development process transistion, you will bring both insights and be instrumental in shaping the PO role.
In this role, you will be required to:
• Prepare and participate in the planning of 3 week – Sprint Increment plans
• Own, build, refine and maintain 1-3 team backlogs
• Ensures team estimates on Value additions and user stories
• Participate in sprint activities such as planning and accept or reject sprint deliverables
• Drive the process feedback improvement loop with Scrum Masters, the other PO, and the team leads
• Ensure trust and complete transparency between the business and the R&D department
• Support After Sales and Product Management in market and customer introduction of new features element and other events
You will be part of the T-DOC R&D team and work in close cooperation with the Scrum development teams, Scrum Masters, Leads, and Product Management
The T-DOC product is just one of Getinge’s IT solutions. To read more about Getinge and our IT solutions portfolio, click here.
At Getinge, we are looking for passionate individuals who are performance-driven, will take responsibility for their continuous learning, and indeed dare to develop. You enjoy working in diverse, international teams, have an open attitude, and embrace the future. You never compromise on quality and always act responsibly, remembering that our customers always come first. And so will your future coworkers.
You also have:
– Excellent team- and relationship- building abilities, with both internal and external parties
– The ability to work well under pressure, multitask, and maintain a keen attention to detail
– A natural tendency to be positive, creative, and curious
– The ability to influence cross-functional teams via diplomacy and tact
– Passionate dedication to your craft and desire to work with people who inspire you daily
• A University degree.
• Experience with scrum software development processes
• Experience working with remote development teams.
• Experience with product development of enterprise software solutions. Preferably within healthcare.
• Knowledge about enterprise software architecture
To help meet our goals of becoming CO2 neutral by 2025, we travel only if we must. In this role, you may be required to visit customers domestically and internationally and partake in user and customer meting to gather insights and inspiration and clarify specific needs when developing a customer-specific functionality.
Our working language is English. Speaking a Scandinavian language and being able to work out of our Copenhagen office is an advantage.
We strive for all our employees to be able to achieve a good work-life harmony. We have introduced a flexible approach to our workplaces, and therefore you will have the opportunity to work remotely in this position up to 50% – if it suits you of course.
Getinge is on an exciting transformation journey, constantly looking for new ways to innovate together with our customers to meet the healthcare challenges of the future. We are committed to make a positive impact on society and the environment and have a goal to be CO2 neutral by 2025. We believe in giving our employees the flexibility they need and make every effort to foster a learning culture that supports the personal development and creativity of our employees. Our passionate people hold our brand promise ‘Passion for Life’ close to heart.
If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in world, then we look forward to receiving your application!
We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most respected and trusted MedTech company.
Application and interest
The recruitment proces for this position is handled by Recruit IT. Any enquiries may be directed to Johni Pihl Petersen, Partner & Headhunter at Recruit IT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we want the position filled as soon as possible, we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.