Business Intelligence Engineer to help drive Getinge's ambition towards improving the efficiency in healthcare, ultimately saving lives. Together we can make a difference!
At Getinge the employees are a team of very passionate and mission driven people and they are always looking to meet other people who share the same passion for making a difference in people's lives. Getinge is looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to help improve the BI and analytics offerings in our current Software Solutions (products). This position offers a great opportunity to become part of a solid and global, but yet local organization with short decision ways.
Working together with the BI Lead Architect, the key role is to create and enable BI solutions based on the vast data available in they current products and influence the future products to be more BI centric. The BI Engineer will be working with developers and architects in multiple locations to facilitate this work.
Having an analytical mind and be curious by nature with an easy attitude towards materializing ideas into solutions is key. Sometimes multiple activities are ongoing in parallel so having the skill to keep a calm mind in troubled waters and still work efficiently is required.
The BI Engineer will be working on engineering related to development and maintenance of:
- Customer facing as well as internally used information-based products
- Domain-specific Information Models
- Semantic Models
- Metadata Models and Metadata Model generated ETL
- Documentation and Tests
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SQL Server and Reporting Services
- Fluent in DAX, T-SQL and M
- Experience with BI-automation (BIML) and C#-programming
- Knowledge of scripting languages (R, Powershell)
- Knowledge of Software Lifecycle Management
Education and experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, with preference in the computer related field
- 1-2 years of professional experience with analytics and business intelligence
- Must be able to work independently, while also being a team player.
- Ability to prioritize workload in the face of competing demands
More about Getinge and Getinge IWS
Getinge Group is a leading global provider of products and systems that contribute to quality enhancement and cost efficiency within healthcare and life sciences, with the aim to be the most desired MedTech company in the world. Getinge Group currently generates sales of more than SEK 30 billion and conducts sales via proprietary companies throughout the world. In total, the Group has more than 15,000 employees in 40 countries. As a key part of the success of Getinge Group, the Integrated Workflow Solutions (IWS) team offers a range of best in class software-based solutions to customers globally. The IWS organization is today 140 people located in Germany, UK, Aarhus and Copenhagen – with additional 100 people located in Getinge offices worldwide. IWS is a success today, but still has an aggressive growth target of doubling in revenue over the next years. We need you to join our journey.