To help drive Getinge's ambition towards improving the efficiency in healthcare, ultimately saving lives. Together we can make a difference! A lot of exciting MedTech applications run on Linux and SQL
At Getinge the employees are a team of very passionate and mission driven people and they are always looking to meet other people who share the same passion for making a difference in people's lives. Getinge is looking for a Linux Operations and Support Engineer. This position offers a great opportunity to become part of a solid and global, but yet local organization with short decision ways.
- Are at home with Linux and SQL, and have solid IT and SW Skills (SWL DB and networks)
- Are a team player, as the Technical services team has the overall responsibility for the end to end delivery and support of customer’s installation.
- Are skilled in automatisation/scripting
- Are result driven and have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Can self-manage and work independently.
- The Employee needs to be structured and methodical and able to maintain an overview when planning upgrades on customer installations.
- Have an extrovert nature and the ability to create and maintain strong relationship with customers.
- Have a proactive mindset
- Follow up on implementation project
- High customer focus
- Record and ducument all activities
- Facilitate Workshops
- Quality assure, test and document new releases
- Creating and updating documentation with intrfacing functionalities and technical design describtions
- Ownership of support enquiries
More about Getinge and Getinge IWS
Getinge Group is a leading global provider of products and systems that contribute to quality enhancement and cost efficiency within healthcare and life sciences, with the aim to be the most desired MedTech company in the world. Getinge Group currently generates sales of more than SEK 30 billion and conducts sales via proprietary companies throughout the world. In total, the Group has more than 15,000 employees in 40 countries. As a key part of the success of Getinge Group, the Integrated Workflow Solutions (IWS) team offers a range of best in class software-based solutions to customers globally. The IWS organization is today 140 people located in Germany, UK, Aarhus and Copenhagen – with additional 100 people located in Getinge offices worldwide. IWS is a success today, but still has an aggressive growth target of doubling in revenue over the next years. We need you to join our journey.