For our client, Nagarro, Recruit IT is looking for a Solution Sales Specialist with a proven track record of winning deals.
Do you have a commercial mindset with a technical background and are you able to change client requirements into best practice SAP solutions?
As Solutions Sales Specialist at Nagarro, you will be responsible for the entire sales process – from the initiation phase to the closing stages.
You will be part of an energetic and experienced team and you will be working in a high pace environment with some of the most exciting clients in Denmark.
You will be expected to:
- ensure that clients understand, practically and technically, how Nagarro solutions and services can help solve client specific challenges
- lead the entire sales process
- ensure solid handover from closed sale to delivery
- contribute to the Danish team’s overall strategy and initiatives to stimulate pipeline generation and growth
- work on multiple opportunities at any given time
- build a strong relationship with Nagarro strategic partners, i.e., SAP Danmark
- look after existing clients and establish and expand relationships
- maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that affect target markets within Nagarro’s services
Other tasks include:
- you position Nagarro’s services in the right environments and conduct successful contract negotiations
- you calculate offers and analyze the client requirements and support the development of solution concepts in cooperation with colleagues from the consulting team, both locally in Denmark and with colleagues from Germany
- always maintain an accurate pipeline and forecast
As a person you are expected to combine your in-depth business understanding, your IT delivery knowledge, and technological expertise to sell and shape solutions that drive incremental business revenues and optimal client experiences.
- you have a proven sales track record in SAP area
- you probably have been working at least 5-7 years in selling SAP solutions and services
- you have demonstrated success with large sales transactions in a fast-paced, consultative, and competitive market
- you are fluent in Danish language as well as English, both written and spoken
- you are a self-starter and creative problem-solver with the ability to work in a structured, independent and targeted way to achieve outstanding results
- you may have a background as a SAP Architect or Management Consulting working with SAP solutions
- you are passionate about helping companies within the SAP area
- you can communicate and influence all levels of the organization, including Director and C-level
- you have a conceptual and analytical way of thinking as well as excellent communication skills, round off your profile
Want to know more?
Please contact Recruit IT, Partner Claus Porse +45 20 87 86 17.
Nagarro ES is the Nagarro Group’s global SAP Business Unit and one of the most high-performing and innovative SAP partners on the German market that continues to expand focus on international markets with a capacity to provide worldwide SAP expertise and services. The Nagarro Group is a global digital engineering leader that helps clients shaping their digital future. The company is distinguished by its entrepreneurial, agile, and non-hierarchical global culture encapsulated in the acronym CARING. Nagarro employs over 10,000 people in 26 countries including 750 SAP Professionals in Nagarro ES.
Read more here: