On behalf of Wrist Ship Supply, Recruit IT is looking for an experienced and customer centric UX/UI Designer to join a newly established company –Source 2 Sea.
Do you want to be a part of a digital start-up company where you get the opportunity to set the new digital standards in the maritime industry? Source 2 Sea is a new digital marketplace in the maritime industry. The goal of Source 2 Sea is to become a customer tailored digital marketplace that streamlines the way shipping companies get their ship supplies; it will span from contacting and procurement to payment and delivery. Source 2 Sea aims to empower crews and purchasers as well as incentivize reliable suppliers.
Source 2 Sea is part of Wrist Ship Supply Group, a world leader in the field of procuring and delivering supply to the maritime industry with a turnover in 2020 of more than DKK 4.3 billion. With reference to our Source 2 Sea CPO, you will become part of a strong team.
The position is based in Copenhagen.
What you will do:
- create innovative user interfaces, paying close attention to information architecture and interaction design
- create interactive prototypes that illustrate your UI design to a fidelity that can be validated with users
- help to create the visual brand identities for Interstellar, identifying and collecting examples and articulating their design logic, benefits, and trade-offs
- collaborate with the Senior UX Designer to define research goals, collect insights, and translating them into the product, working closely with the engineering team in order to do so
- stay curious about the latest design tools, processes, and trends
What we look for:
- 2+ years’ of UX/UI experience
- a strong visual or graphic design background with a portfolio of work to support you
- experience with responsive design
- a good knowledge of how to develop and maintain design systems
- excellent English skills
- experience with Figma, Sketch, Invision, Confluence and Jira
- experience in start-up and agile environments
- experience working alongside product managers and software engineers in cross-functional teams is a strong plus
- experience in building complex digital building tools is a plus
- branding experience is a plus
- HTML & CSS skills are a plus
- geospatial experience is a plus.
What Source 2 Sea offers you:
- shape and influence a well-funded, fast-growth company
- work in the fascinating industry of shipping supplies on a highly technical product
- work in a team of highly motivated and talented individuals
- competitive compensation and benefits
Want to learn more?
Please contact Recruit IT, Partner Claus Porse +45 20878617 or apply directly by the “apply button”.
We will talk to applicants on a running basis, hence get in touch as soon as possible.
About Wrist Ship Supply
Wrist Ship Supply is the world’s leading ship and offshore supplier of provisions and stores with a market share of around 9%. Wrist offers a global 24/7 service, including handling of owners’ goods, shipping, airfreight, and related marine services that meet the demands of international organisations as well as local businesses
From offices around the globe all Wrist staff takes pride in making it easy for customers to receive their supplies – where and when requested – efficiently and at the best possible price. Wrist’s mission is to provide expert care – making our customers’ life at sea better.
Since 2007, the majority shareholder in Wrist has been Altor Fund II.