On behalf of Wrist Ship Supply Recruit IT is looking for an experienced and customer centric Data Engineer to join a newly established company – Source 2 Sea.
Do you want to be a part of a digital start-up company where you get the opportunity to set the new digital standards in the maritime industry? Source 2 Sea is a new digital market place in the maritime industry. The goal of Source 2 Sea is to become a customer tailored digital marketplace that streamlines the way shipping companies get their ship supplies; it will span from contacting and procurement to payment and delivery. Source 2 Sea aims to empower crews and purchasers as well as incentivize reliable suppliers.
Source 2 Sea is part of Wrist Ship Supply Group, a world leader in the field of procuring and delivering supply to the maritime industry with a turnover in 2020 of more than DKK 4.3 billion. With reference to our Source 2 Sea CPO, you will become part of a strong team.
The position is based in Copenhagen.
- designing, delivering and maintaining ETL and data pipeline solutions
- drive the integration of customer's systems and data with the company’s platform, ensuring to deliver a high-quality product
- act as a vital conduit between technical and non-technical stakeholders, whilst also working directly with customer and external partner technical teams
- structure, plan, and prioritize work effectively
- deep data modelling experience
- drive the design and implementation of data pipelines
- working with stream and batch data processing techniques
- with relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- with cloud compute platforms – preferably Microsoft Azure
- with Kotlin or Java preferred
- with code quality topics such as unit and automated testing, pair programming and code review
- working with infrastructure as code and CI/CD
- knowledge of integrating with and building backend APIs with REST or GraphQL
- knowledge of non-relational databases, data warehousing and object storage.
- several years of experience in software engineering and business analytics environments
- strong stakeholder management and alignment skills
- experience working with agile, lean, test-driven and continuous delivery approaches
- excellent communication (English is a must) and people skills.
What Source 2 Sea offers you:
- shape and influence a well-funded, fast-growth company
- work in the fascinating industry of shipping supplies on a highly technical product
- work in a team of highly motivated and talented individuals
- competitive compensation and benefits
Want to learn more?
Please contact Recruit IT, Partner Claus Porse +45 20878617 or apply directly by the “apply button”.
We will talk to applicants on a running basis, hence get in touch as soon as possible.
About Wrist Ship Supply
Wrist Ship Supply is the world’s leading ship and offshore supplier of provisions and stores with a market share of around 9%. Wrist offers a global 24/7 service, including handling of owners’ goods, shipping, airfreight and related marine services that meet the demands of international organisations as well as local businesses.
From offices around the globe all Wrist staff takes pride in making it easy for customers to receive their supplies – where and when requested – efficiently and at the best possible price. Wrist’s mission is to provide expert care – making our customers’ life at sea better.
Since 2007, the majority shareholder in Wrist has been Altor Fund II.