On behalf of Wrist Ship Supply Recruit IT is looking for an ambitious and customer centric Product Manager who wants to be part of a digital start-up company – Source 2 Sea. As Product Manager you will get the opportunity to set the new digital standards in the maritime industry.
Source 2 Sea is a newly established company in the maritime industry. The goal of Source 2 Sea is to become a customer tailored digital marketplace that streamlines the way shipping companies get their ship supplies; it will span from contacting and procurement to payment and delivery. Source 2 Sea aims to empower crews and purchasers as well as incentivize reliable suppliers. Source 2 Sea is part of Wrist Ship Supply Group, a world leader in the field of procuring and delivering supply to the maritime industry with a turnover in 2020 of more than DKK 4.3 billion. With reference to our Source 2 Sea CPO, you will become part of a strong team.
The position is based in Copenhagen.
What you will do
- setting-up best practices, processes and shape product organization in close collaboration with CPO
- launching MVP and bringing product to market, finding fit and prepping scaling
- take part in strategic discussions and shape the vision & roadmap for the product
- develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- be a champion of the concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible
- monitoring and reporting on product KPIs
- collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- assist with the development of business cases and operating plans
- develop materials to communicate progress to partners and clients.
What we look for
- previous experience (2-3 years) in product management in a startup and/or agile, fast-paced digital environment
- experience with B2B/B2C products, especially around market places
- ideally experience in shipping domain or related fields
- good general design, UX research understanding. Able to translate user insights into feature ideas (maybe even having a design background)
- being comfortable and experienced working cross-functionally with Engineering & Design
- data & KPI driven, comfortable setting-up analytics
- strong communicator and stakeholder management, good prioritization skills, learner & growth mindset
- some experience in/with latest scrum tools.
What Source 2 Sea offers you
- shape and influence a well-funded, fast-growth company
- work in the fascinating industry of shipping supplies on a highly technical product
- work in a team of highly motivated and talented individuals
- competitive compensation and benefits
Want to learn more?
Please contact Recruit IT, Partner Claus Porse +45 20878617 or apply directly by the “apply button”.
We will talk to applicants on a running basis, hence get in touch as soon as possible.
About Wrist Ship Supply
Wrist Ship Supply is the world’s leading ship and offshore supplier of provisions and stores with a market share of around 9%. Wrist offers a global 24/7 service, including handling of owners’ goods, shipping, airfreight and related marine services that meet the demands of international organisations as well as local businesses.
From offices around the globe all Wrist staff takes pride in making it easy for customers to receive their supplies – where and when requested – efficiently and at the best possible price. Wrist’s mission is to provide expert care – making our customers’ life at sea better.
Since 2007, the majority shareholder in Wrist has been Altor Fund II.