Every day, Getinge Group’s innovative products contribute to save lives and ensure excellent care. Across the world, they make a huge difference for patients, health care professionals and communities – and they are very proud of that. As a key part of the success of Getinge Group, their Integrated Workflow Solutions (IWS) organization offers a range of best-in-class software-based solutions to customers globally.
For our client Getinge, we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with experience in development of Azure-based cloud solutions to join the Cloud platform team, part of IWS Research & Development. The team defines and implement cloud architecture as well as develop, operate and integrate Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) services. These services enable product development teams at IWS to continuously build their product, test it and deliver it to the cloud. They have an exciting journey ahead.
As DevOps Engineer in the platform team, you will work closely with the PO and the team with a strong focus to accelerating software development process and continuous delivery.
Getinge values a DevOps mindset where the team stays accountable for the end-to-end solution. You will be entering an agile setup where requirements can change often but where the team has the influence and freedom to make the best decisions.
You will be:
- A member of an agile platform team using SCRUM
- Design and implement Azure structure and security framework for Getinge's IWS product portfolio
- Building CI/CD pipelines and automating processes
- Monitoring consumption of resources and selecting the right pricing model
- Implementing cybersecurity measures
- Working closely with product teams to support them in their Cloud Journey
- Keeping up with Microsoft Azure roadmap and understanding the fit with Getinge IWS
- Continuously contributing to improving team velocity
- Sharing knowledge and experience with fellow team members
Getinge strives for all employees to be able to achieve a good work-life harmony. Therefore, they have introduced a Smart Workplaces concept – a flexible approach to workplaces, where you will have the opportunity to work both remotely and at the office.
Getinge values and prioritizes honest and open communication, they care about each other, respect the individual, and value an informal and fun work environment.
Who you are?
You are likely already working as a DevOps Engineer for a Cloud-based solution. You value teamwork, are willing to share your thoughts and ideas and help mentor other developers through code reviews etc.
You strive for high quality and excellence in the software delivery lifecycle and have an urge to continuously improve process and ways of working.
On top of this you have a sincere interest in IT technology – you follow technology trends, try them out, and have a genuine interest in and a deep understanding of systems and how to connect the dots.
- A Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Min. 3 years of hands-on experience with Azure-based deployments
- Worked with CI/CD pipelines (YAML)
- Done Infrastructure-as-Code
- Experience with Docker Containers and Kubernetes
- Worked with Source control tools, ex. Git
- Done Scripting (Azure CLI, PowerShell)
And, in case you have:
- Certifications like MS Azure Solutions Architect Expert or MS DevOps Engineer Expert, that is a plus
- Lastly, experience with SCRUM is a plus
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to become part of a solid and global organization. The role includes a great amount of variation and personal responsibility and is an excellent opportunity for an innovative individual to work with innovative technologies applied on market leading life-saving products.
About Getinge and Getinge IWS
Getinge Group is a leading global provider of products and systems that contribute to quality enhancement and cost efficiency within healthcare and life sciences, with the aim to be the most desired MedTech company in the world. Getinge Group currently generates sales of more than SEK 30 billion and conducts sales via proprietary companies throughout the world. In total, the Group has more than 10,000 employees in 40 countries. As a key part of the success of Getinge Group, the Integrated Workflow Solutions (IWS) team offers a range of best-in-class software-based solutions to customers globally. The IWS organization is today 140 people located in Germany, UK, and Denmark – with additional 100 people located in Getinge offices worldwide. IWS is a success today, but still has an aggressive growth target of doubling in revenue over the next years. We need you to join our journey.