Are you a skilled developer within BC and do you thrive in an agile and team-based environment?
In this role, you have the opportunity of being a central part of Bunker Holding Group’s fast growing IT department.
You will be working in a team consisting of 15 people, both internal and external. In addition to the team, you will be working with external BC consultants to complete the tasks at hand. You will be situated in Middelfart but will have the opportunity to work from home a couple of days during the week, if needed. Your responsibilities will be:
- Development of Functional and Technical Requirements in BC ensuring high quality in the process
- Co-drive initiatives on overall architecture, design and future roadmap of BC
- Shared responsibility of Azure DevOps area and agile process
- End User & Administrator Training
- 2nd and 3rd line support
- A talented and independent BC expert
As BC Developer, you will get a lot of responsibility from day one and get to work in a team-based environment where knowledge sharing is key for yours and your team’s future success. We imagine that you have the following professional competences:
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics BC (NAV)
- Expert skills in C/AL programming language
- Skills in AL programming
- Skills in Test-driven development
- Strong technical background
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understand agile development methods and preferably have working knowledge of same
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational skills, attention to quality, self-motivation, and a desire to succeed, as well as a professional presence suitable for direct user interaction. As a person, you are thorough, follow through, have an eye for detail and not least a very structured approach to tasks. You are comfortable working both as part of a team and as an individual. You have good situational awareness and can make the right decision at the right time.
You can expect:
An attractive and challenging position in an international company with focus on people and entrepreneurship. You will become part of a competitive and dynamic cross-cultural organisation with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development in close cooperation with your colleagues in the IT department. Some travel activity will occur.
We are on an agile journey – enabling us to adapt to business needs and changes faster
In Group IT an agile transformation is in process, and we have changed into a product centric organization. We thrive continuously to improve our ways of working and are always interested in improving our digital products. We use Scrum as an agile framework to focus on delivering business value in the shortest time possible through dedicated teams.
You succeed with us if you:
- Succeed with your team by promoting teamwork
- Have experience with agile practices, tools and is familiar with DevOps
- Are motivated by inspiring others and sharing your knowledge
Bunker Holding is the world’s leading company in bunker trading.
We make fueling ships simple. Since 1981 we have specialized in the purchase, sale and supply of fuel and lube oil to ships. We also help manage risk and volatility in fuel prices.
With more than 1500 specialists in 33 countries worldwide, our clients know that a local expert is always at hand with detailed insights into suppliers, port logistics, local availability, and pricing. Bunker Holding is the largest company in the USTC Group.
Learn more at www.bunker-holding.com.