Every day, Getinge Group’s innovative products contribute to save lives and ensure excellent care. Across the world, they make a huge difference for patients, health care professionals and communities – and they are very proud of that. As a key part of the success of Getinge Group, their Integrated Workflow Solutions (IWS) organization offers a range of best-in-class software-based solutions to customers globally.
For our client, Getinge, We are looking for an experienced Data & Cloud Specialist where the candidate will be one of the main cloud specialists, handling the Global Azure infrastructure, be close to the IWS business teams and manage the infrastructure hosted in our datacenter in Taastrup.
The candidate will performs pro-active tasks to ensure availability of the on-premise enterprise-level datacenter infrastructure (LAN, Vmware virtualization, Windows & Linux OSes) and perform system design, management, maintenance, upgrades and backup. The local team consists of you and two other operation developers while you at the same time will have contact to the Global IT team of 80 colleagues.
- Integrate the Azure architecture team to design, operate internal and external service hosted in the Microsoft public cloud.
- Engage with the development organization to ensure efficient relationship between IT and the business DevOps teams.
- Performs pro system design, management, maintenance and upgrades.
- Implements IT projects using a variety of cloud (Azure or On-Premise) technologies
- Provides end-user support to enterprise-level users both local and remote.
- Maintains documentation and Knowledge Base Management in related topics.
- Day-to-day decision authority to effectively manage the datacenter infrastructure
- Document and train 2nd level team to delegate basic support and monitoring tasks
You will be handling Dell Server and storage hardware. Have the ability to conduct hands-on troubleshooting of the Servers, virtualization, LAN and firewalls. Furthermore, you will have the ability to judge necessity and logic of all proposed systems changes within the area of responsibility.
The role requires international travel few times year (teams meeting)
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new systems and technologies.
- Good communication skill with ability to effectively work with all levels of management and MAQUET personnel, and with externals vendors
- Good level of English (spoken & written)
- Ability to lead projects. Must have project management skills including the ability to effectively utilize resources, personnel and budget allocations.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to become part of a solid and global organization. The role includes a great amount of variation and personal responsibility and is an excellent opportunity for an innovative individual to work with innovative technologies applied on market leading life-saving products.
About Getinge and Getinge IWS
Getinge Group is a leading global provider of products and systems that contribute to quality enhancement and cost efficiency within healthcare and life sciences, with the aim to be the most desired MedTech company in the world. Getinge Group currently generates sales of more than SEK 30 billion and conducts sales via proprietary companies throughout the world. In total, the Group has more than 10,000 employees in 40 countries. As a key part of the success of Getinge Group, the Integrated Workflow Solutions (IWS) team offers a range of best-in-class software-based solutions to customers globally. The IWS organization is today 140 people located in Germany, UK, and Denmark – with additional 100 people located in Getinge offices worldwide. IWS is a success today, but still has an aggressive growth target of doubling in revenue over the next years. We need you to join our journey.