DLF is a global company and the market leader in grass and clover, delivering seeds in more than 100 countries and located in more than 40 countries. When joining DLF, you will join an ambitious, fast-growing company. They are looking for an IT Project Manager who will be responsible for IT infrastructure projects, as well as lead centralization of IT activities in the organization.
Project management and global IT integration of R&D function
IT in DLF is a global matrix organization, consisting of three different teams – IT Infrastructure, Business Applications and IT Security/Support. You will be a part of the Business Applications team and work closely with the other teams in IT as well as key stakeholders in the business and external vendors.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Portfolio & project management
- You will implement efficient project portfolio management in Group IT Infrastructure, including:
- Prioritize, plan, coordinate, and report on activities across IT infrastructure in close collaboration with the Group IT Infrastructure Manager
- Ensure well balanced portfolio of projects with sufficient resource allocation
- Project management for larger infrastructure projects in the portfolio across the full project lifecycle from project initiation to completion
- 3rd party vendor management including resource allocation, progress, quality, etc.
R&D IT integration
Currently the responsibility of their global Research and Development function is anchored outside of Group IT. Your role will be to ensure that the R&D IT activities are integrated into the Corporate IT function. You will develop a roadmap for integration of R&D IT applications into Group IT in close collaboration with R&D representatives, IT Infrastructure and Head of Business Applications. You will be responsible for the projects in the roadmap.
Experienced IT project manager
We expect you to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
- 5+ years of similar experience
- Experience managing an IT Portfolio or Project Management Office
- Project management certification and documented experience in project management for IT related projects
- Experience managing external partner relationships and contract staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to speak and write about technical issues for both technical and non-technical audience
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet goals, asses' resource needs, develop schedules, monitor and communicate status, and develop processes and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Azure DevOps
As a person you have a proven track record of excellent project leadership skills. You are experienced in navigating at all levels of the organisation and manage different stakeholders, by the use of your strong communication and interpersonal skills. You work with a sense of urgency and have a proactive and independent approach to tasks and challenges. A fast-paced setting motivates you and you thrive having multiple projects ongoing simultaneously. With a flair for quality and technicalities, you ensure a high quality in your deliverables. The tasks will not always be defined in detail, therefor you will work to break them down into separate deliverables with deadlines and responsible parties defined.
Read about DLF Seeds here