The Systems Engineering department of Deloitte Consulting Denmark are on the lookout for additional team-players. The department consists of 60+ consultants that assist their clients on the implementation of new systems as a part of their digital transformation.
When joining Systems Engineering, you join a community of talents focused on, and passionate about leading complex IT projects, programmes and transformations – be that as taking part of application development, designing and setting up system architecture, agile or traditional project management or Quality Assurance. They are a diverse team from a variety of societal and educational backgrounds. By working as a team, they cover all necessary disciplines to help their clients succeed with their digital transformation. As Solution Architect at Deloitte you get very high skilled colleagues working in a dynamic environment. Deloitte believe in close collaboration across the entire business to serve their customers every day. They value diversity and take pride in acting as role models to always walk the talk and getting things done.
Some of the exciting tasks that await you are:
- Working with Cloud strategy, operating models, or migrations
- DevOps (could be establishment of Centers of Excellence), pipelines or how to apply DevOps at scale
- Test management or automation – preferably related to DevOps, pipelines, and scripting
- Working with Solution Architecture in a SAFe framework
- Designing and communicating architectural overviews such as target architecture and solution architecture
Ideal requirements are:
- A master’s degree within IT, Engineering or similar
- 3-5 years experience as architect or senior developer assisting with solution architecture
- Preferably experience with at least one of the cloud providers (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Understanding code at a high level (you are not required to be a proficient programmer)
- Ability to work efficiently on Danish-speaking projects
- Strong communicator and can clearly present and relate technical details in a way that is easy to understand for businesspeople
- Experience with modern low code development platforms
- Experience with Architect frameworks such as Togaf or FDA
- It will be a big advantage if you have previous consulting experience
- It will be a big advantage if you have scripting experience. Could be programming in Java, .Net, Python, Powershell or Terraform
We aim to fill the position as soon as possible and will evaluate applications as they arrive.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. Deloitte provides industry-leading audit and assurance, tax and legal, consulting, financial advisory, and risk advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500® and thousands of private companies.
You can learn more about Deloitte here: