On behalf of our customer, BioMar we are currently looking for an Integration Consultant to join their global IT Operations with a strong focus on Cloud integration architecture.
BioMar’s Global IT is on a journey towards becoming a truly global internal IT Service provider, with the ambition of providing a robust and future proof infrastructure and cloud foundation, with a high focus on process improvement and standardization. If you believe you are the right fit for this role and are eager to be a part of this exciting journey, then continue reading to learn more!
About the position:
As BioMar’s new Integration Consultant you will play a key role to drive the development and continuous improvement of the global integration architecture. You will be part of Global IT and report to the Head of IT Operations with colleagues in Denmark, Norway, and Chile. The team is characterized by high ambitions, high professional standards, and an informal team spirit. The right profile brings a broad technical competence in designing and improving integration architecture. In the role as Integration Consultant, you will be collaborating closely with your colleagues in IT Operations and our stakeholders from Manufacturing IT and Business Partners. All based on an ITIL operational and DevOps mindset.
- You have experience in building and running Integration as a Service platforms
- If you have experience in M3 ION & Enterprise Collaborator, Microsoft Azure and Infor ION it is extra plus.
- You have experience in ITIL practicing change and problem management
Your responsibilities will be
- Ensure designing/building, testing, maintaining and document integrations for connecting on-premises, hybrid and cloud applications in Azure and Amazon.
- Identify business needs for integrations by assessing demands, risks and data quality.
- To ensure data quality and error-handling by monitoring and reporting on status and quality to ensure integration integrity. Profile requirements
- Understanding and operate after standards and best practices of integration APIs and XML files
- Understand different transport protocols and message formats of integrations to ensure they can scale, and data is shared securely.
- Drive BioMars integration journey of building quality and cost-effective integrations.
- Establish and maintain iPaaS capabilities and integration best practices.
Travel activity must be expected 10-20 days per year
Join the BioMar family
At BioMar Group, they are committed to developing and delivering efficient, sustainable, and healthy feed solutions for aquaculture. Innovation and partnerships are at the very heart of everything they do, and they are proud that their highly skilled employees share the long-term commitment. With more than 1.500 employees Biomar operate 17 feed factories in Norway, Chile, Denmark, Scotland, Spain, France, Greece, Turkey, China, Ecuador, Australia, Vietnam and Costa Rica. Worldwide, they supply feed to around 90 countries and for more than 45 different species.
Moreover, Biomar are wholly owned by the Danish industrial group Schouw & Co, which is listed on the Copenhagen