Chief Technology Officer
Our client Cubris is in the process of delivering and extending their Driver Advisory Technology, GreenSpeed for international markets. They are currently in need of a colleague to not only lead their technical development team but also to be part of the local management team supporting existing Vision with technical strategy roadmap thinking. They are looking for a skilled and engaged colleague, who wants to work with exciting innovative technology and international projects.
About the job and your future
Cubris offers an exciting full time position with good opportunities to advance professionally and personally. The company offers an innovative environment with the latest methods and technologies in their field.
As CTO, you will be leading Cubris’ skilled software development and optimization teams. The teams use user driven interaction design and apply agile development principles and tools. While SCRUM is the inspiration, Cubris’ have designed and implemented a custom version to support their way of doing business. As CTO, you will also enter the local management group where you through your analytic and strategic skillsets and awareness of edge technologies and IT trends will support and contribute for Cubris’ to reach their ambitious vision and overall purpose.
Your core tasks are; to coach and manage the team, do resource planning, manage budgets, ensure the quality in development processes, improving efficiency and keeping deadlines. While doing that you will both be evaluating, and leading, the expected gradual expansion of the team, to be able to deliver more parallel projects and strategic product developments. As part of the management group you will support purpose and vision through technical roadmap strategies.
You will be working with implementation and adaptations of our products for Cubris’ international customers. Projects will be delivered in close cooperation with project managers, facing the customer, and product owners to ensure functionality, design and quality.
- You have at least 3 years experience within IT leadership
- You enjoy working with people and have the ability to coach and motivate
- You have extensive experience working with agile IT development (ex. SCRUM)
- You are organized and have both the skills and the knowledge to plan complex tasks and to manage resource planning
- You have experience with planning and keeping budgets
- You master technology and like to work with complex projects
- You have a systematic approach and the capability to create and maintain a clear overview of complex situations, while you at the same time understand the details
- You are good at communicating and collaborating
- You write and speak English fluently (English is the company language)
- You have humour, are open minded and eager to learn new things
- You have passion for what excites you and an innovative curiosity with ability to look outside the box
Cubris is a data driven software technology company focused on sustainable, intelligent systems and total solutions for the railway business. Always being flexible and open, our main goal is to reduce the overall environmental impact whilst improving the general effectiveness of the railway itself.
Their core product, GreenSpeed, is a driver advisory system for trains, that reduces energy consumption and improves punctuality. Please find more information at www.cubris.dk including videos about the system.
Cubris is owned by the global Thales Group, but operates as a stand alone company. They thereby have all the advantages of being a slim, fast moving, agile organization while having the support, strength and world wide presence delivered by the Thales Group.
Are you curious and want to know more, you are welcome to click the following links for videos about GreenSpeed for Railway Operators and Transdev / GreenSpeed – Tacking Climate Change Together
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.